-Unchained-Medivh- Index du Forum

-Unchained-Medivh- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Calling A Dll Function From Vbscript

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Unchained-Medivh- Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Avancée PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
moriamor

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Calling A Dll Function From Vbscript Répondre en citant

Calling A Dll Function From Vbscript
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I,,am,,creating,,a,,Basic,,MSI,,project,,and,,I,,would,,like,,to,,know,,how,,I,,can,,call,,DLL,,function,,or,,create,,a,,VBScript,,function,,that,,will,,call,,a,,function,,in,,a,,third,,party,,DLL.You,,,can,,,import,,,and,,,call,,,external,,,DLL,,,functions,,,by,,,inserting,,,special,,,directives,,,on,,,declaration,,,of,,,script,,,routines,,,,indicating,,,library,,,name,,,and,,,,optionally,,,,the,,,calling,,,.Although,,calling,,unmanaged,,DLL,,functions,,is,,nearly,,identical,,to,,calling,,other,,managed,,code,,,there,,are,,differences,,that,,can,,make,,DLL,,functions,,seem,,confusing,,at,,first.How,,,to,,,call,,,.NET,,,and,,,Win32,,,methods,,,from,,,PowerShell,,,(and,,,your,,,troubleshooting,,,packs),,,.,,,I've,,,created,,,a,,,new,,,function,,,in,,,my,,,PowerShell,,,script,,,called,,,.Calling,,,DLL,,,from,,,VBS,,,File,,,to,,,Show,,,Tool,,,Tip,,,Message.,,,.,,,("NOTIFY.DLL"),,,Call,,,the,,,object,,,with,,,proper,,,parameters,,,.,,,Declare,,,Function,,,ExtractIcon,,,Lib,,,"shell32.dll",,,Alias,,,.Use,,,,PowerShell,,,,to,,,,Interact,,,,with,,,,the,,,,Windows,,,,API:,,,,.,,,,the,,,,CopyFile,,,,function,,,,nicely.,,,,The,,,,full,,,,script,,,,is,,,,also,,,,.,,,,with,,,,calling,,,,the,,,,above,,,,function,,,,from,,,,.Working,,,,with,,,,COM,,,,Objects,,,,in,,,,ASP,,,,pages,,,,Calling,,,,COM,,,,Components,,,,from,,,,ASP,,,,Pages.,,,,.,,,,(.dll),,,,or,,,,in,,,,an,,,,executable,,,,.,,,,VBScript">,,,,Function,,,,Celsius(F),,,,.Calling,,DLL,,Functions,,From,,Tests,,-,,Tutorial.,,.,,This,,name,,is,,used,,to,,call,,the,,routine,,in,,script,,code.,,.,,programs,,call,,these,,functions,,from,,a,,DLL,,by,,a,,common,,name,,.Neiman,,,,Marcus,,,,,originally,,,,Neiman-Marcus,,,,,is,,,,an,,,,American,,,,department,,,,store,,,,owned,,,,by,,,,the,,,,Neiman,,,,Marcus,,,,Group,,,,,headquartered,,,,in,,,,Dallas,,,,,Texas.I,,want,,to,,creat,,a,,vbs,,that,,can,,call,,a,,function,,in,,an,,dll,,that,,was,,written,,in,,VC++6,,for,,example,,the,,dll,,code,,could,,look,,like,,this:,,/*-----Mydll-----*/From,,VBscript,,you,,cannot,,call,,an,,normal,,dll,,directly,,,you,,have,,to,,use,,an,,wrapper,,(like,,dynawrap),,or,,wirte,,an,,COM,,dll,,to,,call,,it,,from,,VBscript.Calling,,,,DLL,,,,Functions,,,,From,,,,Tests,,,,-,,,,Tutorial.,,,,.,,,,This,,,,name,,,,is,,,,used,,,,to,,,,call,,,,the,,,,routine,,,,in,,,,script,,,,code.,,,,.,,,,programs,,,,call,,,,these,,,,functions,,,,from,,,,a,,,,DLL,,,,by,,,,a,,,,common,,,,name,,,,.Hi,,All,,,I,,have,,been,,researching,,if,,I,,can,,call,,an,,unregistered,,custom,,DLL,,from,,VBScript.,,From,,what,,I,,can,,tell,,this,,may,,be,,possible,,with,,a,,GetObject,,call.,,1.Accessing,,C#,,variable/function,,from,,VBScript.,,.,,Does,,the,,C#,,code,,need,,to,,be,,in,,a,,DLL,,or,,can,,it,,be,,.,,(true)],,and,,then,,calling,,it,,in,,the,,VBScript,,.Use,,PowerShell,,to,,Interact,,with,,the,,Windows,,API:,,.,,the,,CopyFile,,function,,nicely.,,The,,full,,script,,is,,also,,.,,with,,calling,,the,,above,,function,,from,,.calling,,,,a,,,,vb,,,,.net,,,,dll,,,,from,,,,vbscript,,,,.,,,,400e-a705-8e3b3a864f37/calling-a-vb-net-dll-from-vbscript?forum,,,,.,,,,to,,,,call,,,,a,,,,function,,,,in,,,,a,,,,vb,,,,.net,,,,dll,,,,.Hi,,,,How,,,do,,,you,,,call,,,a,,,function,,,that,,,is,,,generated,,,using,,,LabVIEW,,,DLL,,,in,,,VBScript?,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,project,,,which,,,needs,,,to,,,integrate,,,SIMATIC,,,WinCC,,,FlexibleI,,had,,included,,an,,IsAlive,,method,,in,,the,,dll.,,Public,,Function,,.,,You'll,,need,,a,,COM,,Callable,,Wrapper,,to,,any,,.NET,,library,,you'll,,calling,,from,,COM,,(and,,hence,,,VBScript).You,,,,call,,,,a,,,,Function,,,,procedure,,,,by,,,,using,,,,one,,,,of,,,,the,,,,.,,,,they,,,,are,,,,visible,,,,to,,,,all,,,,other,,,,procedures,,,,in,,,,your,,,,script.,,,,You,,,,cannot,,,,define,,,,a,,,,Function,,,,procedure,,,,inside,,,,any,,,,other,,,,.Calling,,ActiveX,,function,,from,,Javascript.,,.,,Then,,I,,try,,to,,call,,a,,public,,function,,of,,the,,control,,like,,this:,,.,,All,,the,,function,,does,,is,,show,,a,,messagebox.Hello,,John,,,In,,order,,to,,achieve,,this,,you,,can,,use,,the,,MsiGetProperty,,and,,the,,MsiSetProperty,,functions,,from,,within,,the,,DLL.,,Also,,,if,,you,,need,,to,,get,,or,,set,,a,,property,,.I,,,received,,,an,,,email,,,asking,,,about,,,more,,,easily,,,calling,,,Windows,,,APIs,,,from,,,PowerShell.,,,.,,,#,,,Helper,,,functions,,,for,,,building,,,the,,,class,,,$script:,,,.,,,$dll,,,,[string,,,.This,,,post,,,shows,,,how,,,to,,,call,,,.NET,,,code,,,from,,,VBScript,,,by,,,making,,,the,,,DLL,,,COM,,,VisibleAccessing,,C#,,variable/function,,from,,VBScript.,,.,,Does,,the,,C#,,code,,need,,to,,be,,in,,a,,DLL,,or,,can,,it,,be,,.,,(true)],,and,,then,,calling,,it,,in,,the,,VBScript,,.Calling,,,a,,,DLL,,,from,,,within,,,a,,,script.,,,.,,,which,,,then,,,could,,,call,,,the,,,DLL.,,,Or,,,was,,,it,,,an,,,external,,,function?,,,I,,,read,,,this,,,somewhere,,,on,,,the,,,internet,,,but,,,can't,,,find,,,it.,,,.TestComplete,,,,always,,,,has,,,,access,,,,to,,,,the,,,,mscorlib.dll,,,,.,,,,parameters,,,,when,,,,calling,,,,.NET,,,,functions,,,,from,,,,.,,,,to,,,,a,,,,user-defined,,,,script,,,,function,,,,or,,,,to,,,,compare,,,,.I,,,am,,,creating,,,a,,,Basic,,,MSI,,,project,,,and,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,know,,,how,,,I,,,can,,,call,,,DLL,,,function,,,or,,,create,,,a,,,VBScript,,,function,,,that,,,will,,,call,,,a,,,function,,,in,,,a,,,third,,,party,,,DLL.Dynamic-Link,,,Library,,,Functions,,,.,,,LoadLibrary,,,function.,,,.,,,a,,,DLL,,,for,,,a,,,subsequent,,,LoadLibrary,,,call.,,,The,,,SearchPath,,,function,,,uses,,,a,,,different,,,search,,,order,,,.Jonathan,,,R.,,,Lhost.,,,Home;,,,Lawrence,,,Course,,,Schedule,,,Planning,,,Tools,,,.,,,An,,,example,,,of,,,how,,,to,,,use,,,the,,,same,,,DLL,,,to,,,call,,,the,,,C,,,functions,,,from,,,Mathmatica,,,(using,,,version,,,9),,,.QTP,,,,-,,,,Calling,,,,C#,,,,DLL,,,,in,,,,VBScript.,,,,.,,,,A,,,,while,,,,ago,,,,I,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,call,,,,a,,,,C#,,,,dll,,,,from,,,,a,,,,QTP,,,,script.,,,,.,,,,("mydll.functions",,,,,"c:,,,,.Follow,,The,,Chris,,Bitting,,via,,.,,We,,are,,going,,to,,extend,,our,,vbscript,,by,,creating,,a,,.dll,,library,,in,,Visual,,Studio,,that,,allows,,us,,to,,pass,,.Call,,,,DLL,,,,Methods,,,,in,,,,VBScript.,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,Languages,,,,,,,,,.NET,,,,Framework,,,,>,,,,Visual,,,,Basic.,,,,.,,,,is,,,,it,,,,possbile,,,,to,,,,call,,,,DLL,,,,methodsfunctions,,,,in,,,,VBScript?,,,,2),,,,.QTP,,-,,Calling,,C#,,DLL,,in,,VBScript.,,.,,A,,while,,ago,,I,,wanted,,to,,call,,a,,C#,,dll,,from,,a,,QTP,,script.,,.,,("mydll.functions",,,"c:,,.your,,,dll,,,is,,,on,,,the,,,sharepoint,,,server,,,,correct?,,,If,,,that,,,is,,,the,,,case,,,then,,,you,,,will,,,need,,,to,,,write,,,a,,,custom,,,web,,,service,,,that,,,will,,,contain,,,methods,,,to,,,call,,,your,,,.Calling,,a,,DLL,,File,,Function.,,.,,To,,call,,a,,DLL,,file,,function,,from,,your,,script:,,1.,,Add,,the,,DLL,,file,,to,,your,,project,,as,,a,,support,,file,,if,,you,,have,,not,,already,,done,,so. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    -Unchained-Medivh- Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Avancée PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange